10. Pick up a piece of trash each day.
9. Attend a School Board meeting.
8. Tell someone when you don't approve of their actions.
7. Protest over something you feel strongly about.
6. Take a course on American history.
5. Discuss the responsibilities of
citizenship with your children.
4. Extend small courtesies to individuals of 'difference.'
2. Express your opinion to public officials, the media, and organizations.
1. Resist intimidation and bullying.
Download "Top 10" PowerPoint Presentation
- with a text narrative
- with text and audio narrative