Actions That Support Groups With a Responsibility For Keeping the Country Strong
This crossword was created by GOOD CITIZEN with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
|2|| || ||3||4|
|C ||A ||R ||E ||M |
|5|| || || |
|V ||W ||D ||A |
| || || || |
|O ||S ||U ||N |
| || || |
|L ||C ||A |
| ||6|| || ||7||8|| |
|U ||P ||A ||Y ||R ||P ||G |
| || || ||9|| || || |
|N ||T ||I ||W ||A ||V ||E |
| ||10|| || || |
|T ||P ||E ||G ||R |
| ||11|| || || || ||12|| || || |
|E ||B ||O ||A ||R ||D ||H ||O ||M ||E |
| || ||13|| || |
|E ||L ||R ||T ||N |
|14|| || || || || ||15|| || || || || |
|C ||R ||E ||D ||I ||T ||F ||O ||C ||U ||S ||T |
| || || |
|C ||L ||S |
|16|| || ||17|| || || |
|E ||L ||E ||C ||T ||E ||D |
|R ||I |
|19|| || || || || || || |
|V ||E ||T ||E ||R ||A ||N ||S |
| || |
|D ||F |
- Action - Send a ____ package to servicemen overseas.
- Action - Seek more ___ and better conditions for military persons, veterans, teachers and police officers.
- Action - ____ to a policemen. Saying "hi" with your arm.
- Action - Attend a School _____ meeting.
- When children are educated at home by their families and tutors, they are said to have been ____ schooled.
- Action - Give ______ to individuals who act of behalf of the country.
- Action - Participate in, or make a donation to, a group with this country as its _____.
- Members of a public school district's School Board are usually _______ by the public.
- Americans who have fought in wars are called _________, Or an old soldier of long service.
- Waving to a policeman is a way of thanking them for helping enforce our ____.
- ________ citizens with strong values are essentail in an effective democracy.
- Helping out at your child's school is a good way to appreciate what it takes to ______ a class.
- Action - _________ to help out at your child's school.
- Police are trained to maintain a safe society while respecting the civil ______ of individuals.
- The most important factor in determining the success of a child in school is the involvement and support of the child's _______.
- Action - Go on a _____ "ride-along". Another word for cops.
- Action - Discuss the ____ of the military with your children.
- Action - Provide feedback to the _____ of Police on positive and negative encounters with officers.
- Individuals often donate blood to the American ___ Cross.